Fluffy cake with a hint of white chocolate, homemade raspberry filling, and an amazing champagne buttercream.
Yup, you’re done for.
Happy 2014 everyone! It’s going to be a great year and I can’t wait to share it with all of you!
- 1 Box Betty Crocker White Cake Mix
- 1- 3.4 oz. package White Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 1 cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- Easy Raspberry Filling
- 1 cup (2 sticks) Unsalted Butter
- 4 - 5 cups Confectioners' Sugar
- 3 tbsp Barefoot Bubbly Pink Moscato Champagne
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Line cupcake pan with liners.
- Beat all ingredients together until smooth.
- Fill liners about ⅔ full of batter.
- Turn oven down to 325 F.
- Bake cupcakes for 18 - 20 minutes.
- Test with a toothpick to check that they are done, transfer cupcakes to a cooling rack.
- Once cooled, use a cupcake corer to make a hole, fill with Easy Raspberry Filling
- Cream butter.
- Add confectioner's sugar a ½ cup at a time.
- Beat on high for about 3 minutes, frosting should be fluffy and smooth.
- Add champagne and beat for 2 more minutes.
- Frost cupcakes.