It’s February 1st! That means it’s time to kick off the 15 Days of Love here on the blog! I’m so excited about all the wonderful things coming up and getting to share a little bit of our lives with you! I hope that this series will inspire you to love; to love each other, love yourself, and love your life.
This is the time of year when I get all cutesy and really have fun with my posts and gifts. Last year I did a few play on words posts, and this year you’ll see a few more of them! So let’s kick this whole thing off with some Brownie S’mores in a Jar. I mean, “I Love You S’more than Anything” is the perfect way to tell that special someone how much you care, right?
- 8 - 8 oz. Jars
- 1-2 Graham Crackers for each Jar
- Brownie Mix of your choice made according to box directions.
- Marshmallow Fluff
- Grease jars with a little butter on the bottom and sides.
- Crush graham crackers until fine, I like to use a rolling pin or blender for this, pour graham crackers into the jar until it's about an inch high.
- Pour in a layer of prepared brownie mix, about 1 - 1½ inches thick.
- Place jars on a cookie sheet or in a bread pan and put in the oven. Make sure you don't preheat!
- Set the oven temp according to brownie mix, I set mine at 350 F.
- Bake for about 35 - 40 minutes, or until tooth pick comes clean.
- Scoop in marshmallow fluff to just below the lip of the jar. Keep jars on baking pan.
- Broil on low until fluff starts to brown, about 3 - 5 minutes, keep a close eye on it as fluff will brown and expand in the blink of an eye!
- Take out and sprinkle with crushed graham cracker and sprinkles. Let cool for a few minutes and garnish with tags (found here) and string!
These are so easy to make and something you can have a lot of fun with. Matt loved them, even though he said they were going to send him straight into a sugar coma! They would be so fun for an indoor Valentine’s picnic (or an outdoor one if you’re one of the lucky ones in warm weather right now). They were the perfect thing to kick off this fun series here on the blog!