This Boozy or Not White Hot Chocolate is a fun dessert beverage everyone can enjoy!
I don’t know why, but I’ve really had a craving for white chocolate lately. I never used to like it growing up, but then again, I didn’t really like chocolate at all growing up. But now, I want ALL the chocolate. You guys really seem to love boozy hot chocolates like my Black Cherry Bourbon Hot Chocolate and my Kahlua Hot Chocolate and you’ve been going crazy over my Hot Chocolate Cupcakes since I shared them in December. So I figured it was time for another Hot Chocolate concoction.
This Boozy or Not White Hot Chocolate is sweet with rich notes of white chocolate and a hint of vanilla. You can make it boozy with vanilla vodka or keep it clean by substituting it for extra milk! I top most of my hot chocolates with my Perfect Homemade Whipped Cream, but occasionally throw in some marshmallows instead! Add chocolate curls and sprinkles for a finishing touch.
I’m teaming up with my friends to bring you a full Valentine’s Day meal! We’ve got two drinks, a salad, a main dish, a side dish, and a dessert that will make for the perfect Valentine’s Day dinner right at home. This way you can skip the crowds and make reservations right at your own table! So scroll on down for The Perfect Date Night Dinner Menu!
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 1½ cups whole milk
- ¼ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup vanilla vodka, optional (substitute with milk)
- whipped cream
- white chocolate curls
- Add white chocolate chips, milk, condensed milk, and vanilla extract to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring constantly. If you're not adding vodka, make sure to add the extra ½ cup of milk.
- Stir in vodka if you're adding it, then pour into two mugs and top with whipped cream, chocolate curls, and sprinkles.
The Perfect Date Night Dinner Menu for home from me and my bloggy friends! We have you covered from drinks to sweets!
Strawberry Coconut Cocktail – Domestic Superhero
Kale Chopped Salad – Eazy Peazy Mealz
Bruschetta Chicken – Tried & Tasty
Garlic Herbed Skillet Potatoes – The Love Nerds
Triple Chocolate Cupcakes – Cupcake Diaries