This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Shaws. The opinions and text are all mine.
This Baked Spicy Spinach Dip is the appetizer we all know and love with a little added kick!
Almost a couple of years ago now I posted my Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip and it’s still super popular around the holidays and football season. It’s a dip I make a lot and one that’s way better than anything you can buy at the store. This year though, I wanted to try something a little new and decided to leave out the artichokes altogether and add in a little kick!
The blend of spinach, cheese, sour cream, and garlic with a little punch of ground cayenne pepper, paprika, and fresh diced cherry peppers deliver the perfect amount of heat to keep you warm all winter long! Don’t forget to pick up your Parmesan Cheese at Shaws where all specialty cheeses will be 25% off tomorrow, November 22nd through November 22nd! It’s the perfect time to stock up for the holidays for all your appetizers, dishes, and cheese boards!
Baked Spicy Spinach Dip
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except for 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- Mix until all ingredients are well blended.
- Pour into oven safe dish and sprinkle with remaining 2 tbsp of Parmesan.
- Chill for at least 2 hours for flavors to fuse.
- Bake at 350 F for about 30 - 35 minutes, then broiler for a couple of minutes until top layer of cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Serve hot with tortilla chips or bread!
Can baked immediately, but flavors won't be as strong.
If you can't find cherry pepper, you can use any other small hot pepper but note that it will change the amount of heat in the dip, cherry peppers are low on the heat scale.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons. The opinions and text are all mine.