So I’ve made it through my first week on Weight Watchers and I think it’s been pretty successful! I’ll weigh in tomorrow to see if I’ve made any progress on the scale, but I’ve been drinking a lot more water and feel like I have more energy. Since fruits and veggies have zero points I’ve definitely been eating a lot more of those when I need a snack, and I’ve made an effort to work them into my other meals too. I stayed under my daily point limit each day last week and yesterday was the first day I dipped into my weekly points and that was only by 3, so I’m pretty impressed with myself for not having killed all of my extra weekly points! Last week I made the Vanilla Latte Mousse Shooters to get me through my dessert cravings and since you guys seemed to love them too, I thought I’d make another this week. I might as well start calling these Shooter Sundays because that seems to be the new trend here! This week’s Weight Watchers dessert are these sweet little Coconut Cream Pie Shooters.
They’re everything you love about the classic coconut cream pie, but they’re so much cuter! A creamy mix of coconut cream pudding and cool whip, layered with crushed honey grahams and topped with toasted coconut… seriously, so good! I’ve always loved coconut and there’s just something about it that’s so nostalgic comforting when you add a crust and some cream, don’t you agree? These shooters do have a higher point value than the Vanilla Latte ones because I ate two of those each night last week and I decided to just make less of these and fill them a little more. What kind of shooter do you guys want to see next weekend?
Coconut Cream Pie Shooters
- 1 - 3.4 oz. package Instant Coconut Cream Pudding Mix dry
- 1/2 cup Skim Milk
- 2 cups Fat Free Cool Whip divided
- 2 Graham Cracker Sheets
- 6 tbsp Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- Wisk pudding mix and skim milk together in a medium until well combined.
- Fold in 1 cup of cool whip.
- Line up 12 shot glasses and add a tbsp of pudding to each shooter.
- Add a tbsp of crushed graham cracker to each shooter.
- Add another 1 - 1 1/2 tbsp of pudding mix to each shooter.
- Top each shot with a tsp of cool whip.
- Dust each shooter with graham cracker crumbs and coconut.
Store sealed in fridge for up to 5 days.
PointsPlus Value: 2