This Cucumber Lime Punch is a refreshing combo of bright citrus and and cool cukes, perfect for a spa day or a hot afternoon in the back yard.
Well guys, somehow June is cruising right along and summer is in full swing. That means more time out on the deck enjoying the sun than in the kitchen baking (at least for you guys anyway). Well, beautiful afternoons call for beautiful and refreshing drinks, right?
This punch is one of my favorites, I love the zing of limes mixed with the calming vibe of cucumbers. Not only is this punch perfect for backyard entertaining, but it’s great for spa days too! Oh and did I mention that this can be made both alcoholic or non-alcoholic?
If you want it non-alcoholic, simply make it according to the recipe instructions below. If you want it alcoholic, simply add a cup of rum as indicated in the notes. Now go, go on, and cheers to a fabulous weekend!
- 1 European Cucumber thinly sliced
- 2 Limes thinly sliced
- 1 cup Water
- 12 oz. can Limeade Concentrate thawed
- 1 liter Club Soda
- Fresh Mint
- Add cucumber, lime, water, and lime concentrate to a small punch bowl or pitcher and place in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Add cold club soda and ice just before serving.
- Slap mint leaves between your hands before adding.
Add 1 cup Rum for an alcoholic punch.
Adapted from PIL Cookbooks.
You might also enjoy: