[disclaim]This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #WaterOnlyBetter #CollectiveBias[/disclaim]
This Mandarin Orange Mojito combines the powerful flavors of citrus and mint for a spa-worthy cocktail!
Everybody, get your best Rebecca Black voice ready to go in your head because…
It’s Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday! It’s mojitos, mojitos, gotta get those mojitos!
Is there anything better than Friday at 5 with a cocktail in hand and the full weekend ahead of you? Maybe if you’re doing it in some far away land, but otherwise, it’s pretty hard to beat. The only thing I can think of that would make it even better is enjoying them both with the girls at the spa!
As women, I think we all dream about the spa. The pampering, the fragrance, the stress relief. You know how many times during a given week I tell my husband, “I need a real massage” or “I need a good foot soak”? Well, why not take care of that foot soak right at home with the girls with a chick flick, a game of salad bowl, and drinks. Trust me, at home spas days are way more fun than the pricey ones and you don’t have to share the locker room with people who are a little too comfortable in their own skin in front of strangers, am I right?
Now a spa night in the summer calls for a light and summery cocktail. This Mandarin Orange Mojito combines bright citrus and light rum over crushed ice tossed with fresh mint and topped with Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water in Mandarin Orange. It’s smooth and aromatic, perfect for winding down with the girls! Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water is all natural with 0 calories and 0 sodium, perfect for helping us watch the waste lines! I even whipped up a recipe for an Orange Mint Sugar Scrub to use at your spa night.
Check out the Water Only Better Social Hub to check out the other great flavors and get inspired with more great recipe and party ideas using Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water. Plus you can print this great coupon: SAVE 50¢ on ONE (1) 12-pack cans of any flavor* Canada Dry® Sparkling Seltzer Water.
What’s your favorite mojito flavor? Do you enjoy the classic with lime and mint, or maybe you’ve got a hankering to try out the Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water in Pomegranate! If you’re undecided, I highly recommend this version, it’s a good one!
Mandarin Orange Mojito
- Coarse Sugar for Rim
- 10 Fresh Mint or Orange Mint Leaves
- ¼ Orange sliced into wedges
- 2 Sugar Cubes
- Crushed Ice
- 1 oz. Fresh Orange Juice
- 1 ½ oz. White Rum
- ½ cup Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water in Mandarin Orange
- Use a wet finger to moisten rim of glass and garnish with coarse sugar.
- Add sugar cubes and orange triangles to glass and muddle.
- Take a mint leaves in one hand and slap it with the other to release flavor and add to glass.
- Add orange juice and rum.
- Add Ice until just below the rim of the glass, using a spoon to stir.
- Top off with Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water in Mandarin Orange.
- Garnish with additional orange triangles.
- Slap another sprig of mint between your hands and then slide it in right next to the straw, that way when you sip you'll smell the mint for the full experience!
Find Canada Dry Sparkling Seltzer Water in Mandarin Orange, Lemon Lime, Pomegranate or Original in the water aisle at Walmart!