Alright, well let’s get back to these cakes, you’re probably eagerly awaiting the recipe, huh?
Mini Peanut Butter & Chocolate Layer Cakes
- Preheat Oven to 350 F.
- Mix all ingredients until combined and pour into a greased 12 x 18 jelly roll pan with a 1 inch edge. Spread cake batter out evenly and to the edges.
- Bake for 22 - 25 minutes or until fork comes clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely in the pan.
- Use a 2-5/8 inch round biscuit/cookie cutter to cut your pieces of cake.
- Cream Butter.
- Add vanilla and peanut butter and beat until well mixed.
- Add confectioners' sugar a cup at a time until you reach the consistency you want.
- Use a decorating tool with a large star tip to pipe frosting onto cakes. Pipe it between each layer as well as the top.
- Make sure to line your cakes up when adding each layer so you don't get the leaning tower of dessert.
- Optional: Top with jimmies for added fun!