- 4 Pretzel Buns our grocer sell them, our you can make them at home with this recipe
- 1 lb Hamburg Made into 4 patties
- 4-6 Slices of American Cheese I like 1 1/2 on my burger
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1 tbsp Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Sriracha
- 1 tbsp Mustard
- 2 tbsp Dill Relish
- 1 Garlic Clove minced
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- You will need Aluminum Foil
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Season burgers with salt and pepper.
- Cook burgers in a pan on medium high heat until light pink in the middle.
- While burgers are cooking on the stove top, slice buns and combine mayo, ketchup, sriracha, mustard, relish, garlic, onion powder, and paprika in a small bowl. Stir until blended. Spread the condiment mix out on the bottoms of each of the buns.
- Place each bun on a square foot piece of aluminum foil.
- When burger finishes cooking on the stove top, transfer burgers to buns, top with cheese and put the top of the bun on. Wrap up in aluminum foil and place in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- You can also add caramelized onions and bacon if you'd like before popping in the oven.
- Remove from oven and enjoy with your favorite side dish.
Cheeseburgers are one of my favorite foods, but I’ve never really been a fan of home cooked burgers. I love them on the grill, but February in Maine isn’t exactly an ideal time to be standing out by the grill. This method though, is awesome, I seriously could eat these once a day. My heart appreciates that fact that I don’t, but still, look at that melted cheese and that warm pretzel bun, and that delicious sauce.
What’s not to love… okay the carbs, the carbs are not loved!
So let’s just pretend those don’t exist, okay?
So what are you waiting for? It’s Friday, you’re ready for the weekend, and you need something easy to put on the table. Grab the ingredients for these burgers on the way home and “WOW” your family tonight, they’ll be begging for more… Promise!