- 4 Burger Buns
- 1 lb. Hamburger
- 4 Kraft Velveeta Slices
- French Fries Cooked
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Beef Stock
- 2 tbsp Flour
- Kraft Miracle Whip
- Salt and Pepper
- Season the hamburger with salt and pepper, then form four patties and cook on the grill or stove top until cooked through.
- Top burgers with Kraft Velveeta Slices when they are done cooking.
- While burgers are cooking, melt butter in a medium sauce pan and add in flour to create a rue.
- Add beef stock to rue and stir until gravy becomes thick and smooth.
- Toast buns on the grill or in the oven.
- Spread Kraft Miracle Whip on buns.
- Place burgers on buns, top with french fries and pour gravy over the fries.
- Add the top bun and dig in!