This Star Wars Bark is a simple and fun treat the kids will LOVE making!
After more than three months of waiting we can all hold Star Wars: The Force Awakens in our hands tomorrow, now tell me, who’s excited? Pretty much everyone in my family is, because if you remember from this post, they’re slightly obsessed!
I love bark because it’s one of those really easy things to make and it can be really fun when you use a mix of colors and toppings! Since I picked up the Star Wars icing decorations a couple months back, I’ve been dying to use them and I thought this would be a really cute and simple treat! It’s perfect for movie night and birthday parties and you can get the kids involved to help you make it!
- 6 oz. black candy melts
- 6 oz. red candy melts
- 6 oz. white candy melts
- 6 oz. blue candy melts
- 6 oz. orange candy melts
- 6 oz. vibrant green candy melts
- Star Wars Icing Decorations
- Icing Stars
- sprinkles of choice
- Melt candy colors in separate bowls in the microwave.
- Dollop spoonfuls of colors on a large jellyroll pan.
- Swirl together and press in icing decorations and sprinkles with sprinkles and candies of choice.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and break into pieces.
DIY Star Wars Mobile by Simply Made Fun