This Gooey TURTLES Brownie Pie is the ultimate comfort dessert! A brownie baked into a graham cracker crust and laced with TURTLES clusters and pecans, then topped with whipped cream and both caramel and chocolate drizzle!
It’s been 24 days since I posted something rich and chocolatey, which basically means it’s been far too long. Really though, a day is too long, am I right? But today, I’m partnering with my friends over at TURTLES clusters to fix that with this Gooey TURTLES Brownie Pie.
I’ve been wanting to make a brownie pie for ages, there’s just something about a brownie baked in a graham cracker crust that screams heavenly to me! Then I thought, what would make a brownie pie even better? TURTLES caramel nut clusters, that’s what! With candy baked right into the brownie, you just can’t go wrong!
The brownie itself is nice and gooey, it may look a little underdone in the photos, but it’s not, that gooeyness comes from the 3 cups of chocolate chips it’s made with and the low amount of flour in the recipe. This brownie is similar to a flourless torte, but warm, therefore, gooey. But we LOVE gooey!
Not only does the brownie have the caramel nut clusters baked right in, but it’s also loaded up with chopped pecans! Then it’s topped with homemade whipped cream, chocolate and caramel drizzle, sprinkles, and mini TURTLES candies! It’s rich, it’s delicious, and it’s probably going to ruin all your new year’s resolutions. Sorry about that…
Gooey TURTLES Brownie Pie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add graham crackers to a food processor and pulse until fine crumbs form, then transfer to a medium bowl.
- Add in melted butter, sugar, and sprinkles and stir until evenly mixed.
- Pour crust mixture into a 9-in springform pan and gently press the crumbs into the bottom and half-way up the sides of the pan.
- Line bottom of the pan with the TURTLES clusters and set aside.
- Melt 2 cups of chocolate chips and butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl on 30-second intervals, stirring between each one until fully melted. Should take about 90 seconds and mixture will thicken like ganache.
- In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat together eggs, sugar, coffee granules, and vanilla for 3 minutes. The 3 minutes is important for getting the crust on the top of the brownies, so don't just mix until it's combined.
- Beat in the chocolate mixture until fully incorporated.
- Add in flour, baking powder, salt, remaining chocolate chips, and pecans and mix just until combined.
- Pour brownie batter into the prepared crust and bake for 40-50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 20-30 minutes in the pan, then remove the sides of the pan and add topping just before serving.