Tomorrow I’ll begin my Weight Watchers journey. I’ve tried several things in the past, but none of them really allowed the flexibility I need in order to stay sane while losing weight. I need to have my pasta and I need chocolate in my life, doesn’t everyone? Weight Watchers is going to allow me to eat what I enjoy while encouraging me to make better choices.
Though it’s going to be a big change, it will be a welcome one and I actually think it could be fun. Weight Watchers PointsPlus system is almost like a game. I LOVE games and I love WINNING them! And the battle against my weight is a game I plan to win.
So I got a jump on this weeks meals this afternoon, Matt made my lunches for the next four days (because he’s awesome) and I prepared the sweet stuff that’s going to get me through! They’re so rich and creamy and just the right amount to satisfy that craving. The best part is that it make a ton of servings, sixteen to be exact! That means it’s a great petite dessert for a party or you can store them in the fridge or freeze them for yourself to enjoy when you need a little something sweet!
I’m planning on treating you to an awesome Weight Watchers recipe every week and I hope you’ll enjoy them whether you’re on Weight Watchers or not! Because you sure don’t need to be on a diet to enjoy these shooters! It you love your vanilla and your coffee than these are totally worth making!
Bonus: this dessert is also gluten free!
Vanilla Latte Mousse Shooters
- 3 tsp Instant Espresso Powder divided
- 1 tbsp Hot Water
- 1 - 3.4 oz. package Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix dry
- 1/2 cup Skim Milk
- 2 cups Fat Free Cool Whip divided
- In a small bowl, combine 2 tsp instant espresso and hot water and stir until dissolved.
- Wisk in pudding mix and skim milk until well combined.
- Fold in 1 cup of cool whip.
- Line up 16 shot glasses and add 2 1/2 tbsp of mousse to each shooter.
- Top each shot with a tbsp of cool whip.
- Dust each shooter with instant espresso powder.