Thanksgiving Leftover Nachos
These Thanksgiving Leftover Nachos are a great use for all that extra food sitting in your fridge after that big Turkey Day meal!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time30 mins
Servings: 12 servings
- 1 5.5 ounce bag Buck Wild Jalapeno Jack Tortilla Chips
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 orange bell pepper diced
- 1 5.5 ounce bag Buck Wild Garlic Sea Salt Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups leftover stuffing
- 2 cups leftover turkey shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup jellied cranberry sauce I prefer whole berry
- 1 cup shredded cheddar or Mexican cheese
- 1 jalapeno pepper diced small
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large skillet, melt the butter and saute the diced onions and orange bell pepper until onions are translucent, stirring frequently.
Line a large baking sheet, preferably one with a lipped edge, with aluminum foil and spread the Tortilla Chips out over the surface of it.
Use your hands to break up pieces of the stuffing and sprinkle over the chips.
In a medium bowl, combine the turkey, red cayenne pepper, chili powder, and garlic powder and mix until turkey is evenly coated with seasonings, then sprinkle over the chips.
Use a spoon to add the cranberry sauce over the chips, make sure to stir the cranberry sauce first so it can be spread easier.
Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 15 to 20 minutes until cheese is melted and content are warmed throughout.
Sprinkle with fresh, finely diced jalapeno and salt and pepper.
Serve with sour cream, gravy, and salsa, if desired.