Grilled Chili Cheese Fries
These Grilled Chili Cheese Fries are a quick and easy summer dish the whole family will love!
Servings: 6 servings
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 pkg 15 oz each Alexia® Yukon Gold Julienne Fries with Sea Salt
- 1 can 15 oz each Wolf® Brand Chili With Beans
- 1 can 14.5 oz each Hunt's® Diced Tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat gas grill for medium-high heat. Overlap by three-fourths two 18x20-inch pieces of heavy foil on the counter; coat with cooking spray. Place fries in the center of foil.
Stir together chili and drained tomatoes in medium bowl. Spread mixture evenly over fries; top with cheese. Double fold top and ends of foil, leaving space for steam to gather.
Carefully place packet on the grate; cover grill. Grill 25 minutes or until fries are tender and cheese melts.
Oven option: Packet may be baked on shallow pan in 425°F oven 30 minutes or until fries are tender and cheese melts.