Chocolate Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes
These Chocolate Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cupcakes are everything you loved about childhood rolled up into one!
Prep Time25 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time45 mins
- 1 Box Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 3.9 oz. Package Instant Chocolate Fudge Pudding Mix dry
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Yoplait Plain or Vanilla Yogurt
- ¾ cup Vegetable Oil
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- 1½ cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tbsp Butter melted
- Cinnamon Sugar
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 1/2 cup Confectioners' Sugar
- 1/3 cup Instant Chocolate Fudge Pudding Mix dry
- 1 cup Chocolate Cinnamon Toast Crunch crushed and sifted
Preheat oven to 375 F.
Line cupcake pan.
Combine all ingredients in a stand mixer and beat until combined.
Fill cupcake liners ½ - ¾ full.
Reduce heat to 350 F.
Bake for 18-22 minutes until toothpick comes clean.
Remove from oven and move cupcakes to cooling racks to finish cooling.
Once cool, dip the top of each cupcake into the melted butter and then immediately into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
Prepare frosting by whipping heavy cream, confectioners' sugar, and pudding mix in medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
Gently fold in the Chocolate Cinnamon Toast Crunch that has been crushed and sifted.
Use a wide mouthed tip and decorator tool or frosting bag to pipe frosting onto the cupcakes.
Top with cereal pieces and additional cinnamon sugar.