Spaghetti Salad is loaded with veggies, pepperoni, and salami, then tossed in an oil and vinegar dressing. Topped with a sprinkle of parsley and lots of Parmesan cheese, it’s a perfect summer meal or side dish!
Servings: 12 people
- 16 ounces spaghetti
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced
- 1 European cucumber, chopped
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 4 ounces salami, chopped
- 4 ounces pepperoni, chopped
- 4 ounces sliced black olives, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
Cook the spaghetti to al dente according to package directions, strain and run cold water over it to prevent further cooking.
While spaghetti is cooking, prep your vegetables and whisk together the dressing ingredients in a medium bowl.
Add the cooked pasta, vegetables, dressing, parsley, and Parmesan to a large bowl and toss to combine. Chill in the fridge for at least two hours to allow the flavors to build.
- Turkey Pepperoni may be used in place of salami and regular pepperoni.
- Store bought Italian dressing may be used in place of the homemade recipe.
- Salad should chill for at least 2 hours and can be refrigerated for up to 4 days.
- Cheese can be omitted for a dairy free side dish.
Calories: 290kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 20mg | Sodium: 794mg | Potassium: 317mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 735IU | Vitamin C: 19.1mg | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 1.2mg