Turkey Club Sandwich
This Club Sandwich Recipe is an easy and classic sandwich made with hickory smoked turkey breast, Swiss cheese, thick-cut bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayonnaise.
Servings: 1 sandwich
- 3 slices white country-style bread
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 slices McKenzie Artisan Deli Turkey Breast sliced thick
- 2 slices McKenzie Artisan Deli Swiss Cheese
- 6 slices cooked bacon, I prefer thick-cut
- 4 slices Heirloom tomatoes
- 6 leaves butter lettuce
- sea salt, to taste
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- sandwich picks
Toast the bread and place one slice on a cutting board or large plate, spread mayonnaise on the side that is face up.
Place two slices of McKenzie Artisan Deli Turkey Breast on top of the mayo, followed by a slice of Swiss cheese and 3 slices of bacon. The top with 3 leaves of butter lettuce and two slices of tomato. Add salt and pepper, if desired.
Spread mayonnaise on another slice of the toast and place it mayonnaise slide down on the tomatoes, then spread mayonnaise on the other side and repeat the layers. Finishing with the last piece of toast spread with mayonnaise on one side.
Use 4 sandwich picks to pin the sandwich together, then use a large sharp knife to cut the sandwich into triangles before serving.
- This makes a very big sandwich and is enough to split between two people.
Calories: 1377kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 112g | Saturated Fat: 34g | Cholesterol: 164mg | Sodium: 1723mg | Potassium: 860mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 4345IU | Vitamin C: 18.2mg | Calcium: 680mg | Iron: 4.6mg