This savory Herb Butter is infused with parsley, thyme, rosemary, black pepper, and lemon zest for a flavorful spread that tastes delicious on garlic bread, dinner rolls, steak, and more!
Prep Time5 mins
Infuse Time2 hrs
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 10 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon zest, optional
- This butter will keep for 5 days in the fridge and 1 month in the freezer.
Calories: 82kcal | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 81mg | Potassium: 4mg | Vitamin A: 355IU | Vitamin C: 1.7mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.1mg