Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink
This Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink is a cheaper and just as delicious recipe to make your favorite fruity Starbucks beverage right at home with acai berry tea, coconut milk, white grape juice, simple syrup, and freeze-dried strawberries!
Prep Time5 mins
steep time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 1 drink
Steep the tea in the boiling water and allow to cool.
Once cooled, combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake. I like to slightly crush the strawberries when I add them to the shaker because the powder helps add more strawberry flavor.
Pour the drink into a large glass and enjoy immediately.
- You could also use Starbucks VIA Berry Hibiscus Refresher mix instead of the tea. It's not the same as the Strawberry Acai but is a nice substitute.
- One thing to note about this is the calories. Generally, a grande (16 oz.) pink drink has 140 calories in it, but that's because when you order it, you're getting half ice.
- This recipe actually makes 16 ounces of liquid drink and the ice is added on top of it.
- The nutritional information also doesn't include consuming the freeze-dried strawberries.
- Also, you can skip the simple syrup if you're trying to cut down on sugar.
Calories: 405kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 447mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin C: 3.4mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 3mg