Peanut Butter Bars
Peanut Butter Bars are a classic, 5-ingredient dessert recipe that can be made in less than 10 minutes! Made with a blend of peanut butter, graham crackers, powdered sugar, butter, and chocolate!
Prep Time5 mins
Resting Time1 hr
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 16 bars
Begin by lining an 8x8-inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
Add your graham crackers to a food processor and pulsing into a crumb or a large Ziploc bag and crushing with a rolling pin until fine crumb forms.
Next, melt the butter in the microwave. Then add the butter, graham cracker crumbs, peanut butter, and powdered sugar to a medium mixing bowl and use a rubber spatula or hand mixer to combine.
Spread the mixture out evenly in the prepared pan.
Melt the chocolate in the microwave on 30-second intervals until melted, stirring between each one.
Pour the melted chocolate over the top of the peanut butter mixture and spread to cover. Let sit until chocolate sets, then slice and serve.
- These bars are very soft but still sliceable and can be transferred with a spatula.
- These can get oily if they sit for a long period of time. I recommend storing in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 1 week. Use pieces of parchment paper between the slices.
- If you can't find chocolate melting wafers you can use semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips instead.
- Crunchy Peanut Butter may also be used.
- My husband prefers these without the butter which is the only change from my peanut butter balls recipe.
Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 166mg | Potassium: 218mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1.2mg