Berry Rum Jello Shots
Jello Shots are a fun and easy fruity cocktail shot made with Jell-O or gelatin and alcohol! This recipe for Berry Rum Jello Shots also includes the ultimate jello shot guide for any alcohol!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time3 mins
Chill Time2 hrs
Total Time2 hrs 8 mins
Servings: 8 shots
- 6 ounces water
- 1 (3oz.) box Berry Blue Jell-O
- 3 ounces White Rum
- 4 ounces Peach Schnapps
- 3 ounces Triple Sec
Bring water to a low boil in a pot.
Add the Jell-O mix to a large heat-proof bowl and whisk in the boiling water until the powder has completely dissolved.
Add in the alcohol and transfer into 2oz. sized plastic cups arranged on a baking sheet using a measuring cup or mini baster.
Place the baking sheet loaded with jello shots in the refrigerator and allow them to set for 2 to 3 hours.
Once set, enjoy immediately or cover with lids and store in the refrigerator.
- Final Amount Varies - The amount of shots recipe makes will vary based on the size of the cup you use and how full you fill it.
- Skip The Molds - In my experience, fun shaped silicone molds aren't the best and you usually have to use cooking spray with them for jello shots which makes them kind of gross.
- Don't Overfill - If you're not planning on serving these right after they set and are storing them in the fridge for a few days, make sure to leave room at the top for the lid.
- Mini Baster - This is actually the cleanest and easiest way to fill up your shot glasses. I love this mini baster!
- Measuring Cup - I have found that a small measuring cup also works great for distributing the shots into the cups. I really like this cup because it has a nice spout for easy, no mess pouring.
- Cookie Sheet - The easiest way to transport from the counter to the refrigerator after filling is by arranging the cups on a cookie sheet.
Calories: 94kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Sugar: 7g