No Churn Vanilla Ice Cream
Vanilla Ice Cream uses just a few ingredients for a super vanilla-y, creamy, and rich ice cream. This recipe also includes a secret ingredient that makes it resemble a vanilla frozen custard! No ice cream machine required!
Servings: 12 people
Add heavy cream and pudding mix to a large chilled bowl and immediately beat until stiff peaks form, about 2 to 3 minutes.
Fold in vanilla extract and sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
Transfer the ice cream mixture to a loaf pan or ice cream tub and freeze for at least 8 hours.
How To Store Ice Cream:
- Want another flavor ice cream? Try using a different pudding flavor!
- Make sure to use INSTANT pudding, cook and serve will not work.
- Whip the heavy cream immediately after adding the pudding mix to avoid clumps.
Ice Cream Mix-In Ideas:
- Ice cream should be sealed once it's made to prevent freezer burn. When making this in a bread loaf pan, this can be tricky if you're not consuming it right away.
- While metal pans serve ice cream well because they freeze it quicker, if you're not crunched for time, I recommend investing in a reusable ice cream tub. You could even get mini ice cream containers so everyone in the family can customize their mix-ins!
- Cookies & Cream: Fold in crushed Oreos.
- S'mores: Fold in crushed graham crackers, chopped chocolate, and marshmallow fluff.
- Peanut Butter Pie: Fold in crushed graham crackers, creamy peanut butter, chocolate sauce, and peanut butter cups.
- Strawberry Cheesecake: Fold in chopped strawberries, whipped cream cheese, and crushed graham crackers.
- Cookie Dough: Make a batch of Edible Cookie Dough and roll it into little balls and fold them in.
- Bourbon: Add a few tablespoons of bourbon to the mix for a boozy twist!
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 182mg | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 1260IU | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Calcium: 145mg | Iron: 0.1mg