Strawberry Banana Lemon Smoothie
This Strawberry Banana Lemon Smoothie is a bright and delicious way to start the day! A balanced blend of fresh fruit, yogurt, nut milk, flax, and oatmeal!
Servings: 2 drinks
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 6 ounces lemon greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1½ cups fresh strawberries hulled
- ⅓ cup oatmeal
- 1 tablespoon ground flax meal
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon collagen powder
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until liquefied, adjust consistency with milk or ice.
Pour into a glass and enjoy.
Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 58g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 208mg | Potassium: 584mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 42g | Vitamin A: 55IU | Vitamin C: 75mg | Calcium: 279mg | Iron: 1mg