One-Dish Corn Mac and Cheese
This One Dish Corn Mac and Cheese has all the comfort you need. Loaded with cheese and sweet corn, it's a pasta dish that's perfect for potlucks and game days.
Servings: 8 people
- 1/2 cup salted butter, cubed
- 8 ounces Velveeta, cubed
- 14 ounces whole kernel corn, drained and rinsed
- 14 ounces cream-style corn
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup garlic and herb breadcrumbs or crushed cornflakes
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Add all ingredients (except the breadcrumbs) into a medium sized casserole dish one at a time, mixing thoroughly.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven and stir well, sprinkle with breadcrumbs and bake for another 15-20 minutes until macaroni is soft and a crust forms on the top of the dish.
Remove from oven and enjoy.
- If making a double batch, you'll need to bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes after stirring.
- Jamie uses Margarine, 1 cup of macaroni instead of 2, and uses the canned water in the corn rather than the 1/2 cup I added. Salt and Pepper was also added from the original recipes for taste.
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 42mg | Sodium: 773mg | Potassium: 306mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 670IU | Vitamin C: 3.1mg | Calcium: 181mg | Iron: 1mg