Cucumber Tomato Salad
This Cucumber Tomato Salad is a simple and refreshing side dish that can be made with a creamy Italian dressing or a vinegar dressing.
Servings: 8 people
- 2 large European/English cucumbers sliced thin
- 1 pint grape tomatoes halved
- ½ red onion sliced thin
- ½ cup fresh parsley finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup Creamy Italian dressing
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasonings
- Calories are calculated using the olive oil and vinegar based dressing.
- Store in the fridge and consume within 48 hours for best results.
Calories: 86kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Sodium: 297mg | Potassium: 281mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 885IU | Vitamin C: 15.7mg | Calcium: 25mg | Iron: 0.6mg