Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink
This Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink is a cheaper and just as delicious recipe to make your favorite fruity Starbucks beverage right at home with acai berry tea, coconut milk, white grape juice, simple syrup, and freeze-dried strawberries!
Servings: 1 drink
- 1 cup Starbucks VIA Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher or Tazo Passion Tango Tea1
- ½ cup white grape juice
- ¼ cup sweetened coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon simple syrup2
- ½ cup freeze-dried strawberries3
Make the Refresher according to the package directions or steep the tea in the boiling water, make sure to remove the bags after 5 minutes4, and allow to cool.
Once cooled, combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake. I like to slightly crush the strawberries when I add them to the shaker because the powder helps add more strawberry flavor.
Pour the drink into a large glass and enjoy immediately.
- I like using the Very Berry Hibiscus Refresher, it’s not the same as the Strawberry Acai at Starbucks but it is a nice substitute. You can also use their Passion Tango tea which you can buy in tea bags for iced tea.
- You can skip the simple syrup if you’re trying to cut down on sugar.
- I like to slightly crush some of my freeze-dried strawberries to give more color and flavor to the drink.
- If you steep tea too long than the flavor can change and the tea could taste bitter instead of fruity, so make sure you remove the bags at the 5-minute mark.
- One thing to note about this is the calories. Generally, a grande (16 oz.) pink drink has 140 calories in it, but that’s because when you order it, you’re getting half ice.
- This recipe actually makes 16 ounces of liquid drink and the ice is added on top of it.
- The nutritional information also doesn’t include consuming the freeze-dried strawberries.
- This recipe originally called for an acai tea and the product was no longer yielding delicious results and was turning the drink brown so the recipe has been retested and updated.
Calories: 405kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 447mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin C: 3.4mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 3mg