Dirty Banana Cocktail
This Dirty Banana cocktail recipe is a dangerously delicious and boozy frozen drink recipe loaded with rum, banana, coffee, and chocolate flavors! Ready to serve in just 5 minutes!
Servings: 2 drinks
- 4 cups ice
- 1 banana
- 1 ounce dark rum I like Myer's
- 2 ounces Kahlua
- 1 ounce Jamaican rum
- 2 ounces Banana Rum or Banana Cream Rum I like Blue Chair
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup plus extra for glass
- whipped cream for topping
- maraschino cherries for topping
Combine all of the ingredients except for the toppings in a blender and pulse until smooth.
Drizzle a bit of chocolate syrup in your glasses before pouring in the cocktail and topping with whipped cream and maraschino cherries. Serve with a straw.
- Nutritional information is an estimate and does not include toppings.
Calories: 590kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 54mg | Potassium: 339mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 915IU | Vitamin C: 5.1mg | Calcium: 44mg | Iron: 0.9mg