Raspberry Banana Smoothie
This Raspberry Banana Smoothie is a simple and delicious 5-ingredient drink recipe made with raspberries, bananas, oat milk, yogurt, and honey. A delicious snack or breakfast!
Servings: 2 people
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 bananas
- 1 1/4 cup oat milk or milk of choice
- 5 ounces plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Fresh raspberries can be used instead of frozen but you will need to add 1 ½ cups of ice - I HIGHLY recommend sticking to frozen because this means the flavors and smoothie doesn’t get watered down.
- Protein powder or collagen powder can be added to the smoothie.
- Cottage cheese may be used in place of yogurt for an extra pack of protein.
Calories: 353kcal | Carbohydrates: 76g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 100mg | Potassium: 778mg | Fiber: 12g | Sugar: 51g | Vitamin A: 420IU | Vitamin C: 41.7mg | Calcium: 329mg | Iron: 2.3mg