Burger Sauce is an easy and delicious condiment recipe made with mayo, ketchup, mustard, relish, and spices that add so much flavor to any burger, sandwich, or even fries!
Servings: 12 people
In a small bowl, mix the ingredients until well combined.
Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours for the flavor to build before using for best taste.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
- Yellow mustard may be used in place of Dijon.
- Sweet relish can be used instead of dill.
- Regular paprika may be used instead of smoked. Cayenne pepper may be added to replace heat.
- Recipe adapted from Dawn Whitted's Oven Burgers.
Calories: 69kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 189mg | Potassium: 4mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 35IU | Vitamin C: 0.9mg | Iron: 0.1mg