Blue Hawaiian Cocktail is a tropical drink recipe made with rum, blue curaçao, coconut cream, and pineapple juice. Serve it on the rocks or frozen - either way, it's delicious!
Servings: 1 drink
- 1 pineapple wedge
- 1 maraschino cherry
Fill a cocktail shaker about 3/4 of the way full with ice.
Add in the drink ingredients and shake for 15 to 20 seconds.
Strain into a tall glass filled with ice and garnish with a pineapple wedge and maraschino cherry. Serve with a straw.
- Coconut rum can be used in place of white rum.
- This recipe makes 1 Hurricane Glass or two standard glasses.
- For a large batch: Multiply all of the ingredients by 10, skip the shaker and add them to a large pitcher and place in the fridge until ready to serve over ice.
- Be sure to use COCO REAL Cream of Coconut and not coconut milk that comes in a carton or can. The cream is sweeter than milk and it’s thinner than the canned cream, so it’ll throw off the drink’s flavor and consistency if you use one of those instead. Pro Tip: You can find Coco Cream in the liquor aisle with the other mixers, either in the grocery store or right at Target.
- If you prefer your Blue Hawaiian frozen, simple add all of the drink ingredients (except the garnishes) to a blender with about 2 cups of ice and blend until a slush forms.
Calories: 346kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Sodium: 17mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin C: 8.5mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.3mg