Peanut Butter S'mores Bars
Peanut Butter S'mores Bars are an easy dessert recipe made with graham crackers, peanut butter cookies, marshmallows, chocolate, and candy!
Servings: 24 people
- 24 graham cracker squares
- 24 pack Reeses Ready To Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 24 Hershey Bar pieces
- 1 cup Reeses Pieces
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Arrange the graham cracker squares on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Make sure you break the graham cracker into squares and don't leave them as whole rectangles.
Place one unbaked ready-to-bake cookie on each square and flatten them slightly before baking for 6 minutes.
Remove from oven and add the marshmallows, candy, and chocolate chips and bake an additional 6 to 7 minutes. Remove from oven and pull apart to eat.
- Store S'mores Bars in an air-tight container for up to 2 days.
- For even more toasted marshmallows, broil for about 1 minutes at the end of baking.
Variations Of Peanut Butter S’mores Bar Recipe:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies: Use ready-to-bake chocolate chip cookie dough instead of peanut butter cookies if you have a nut allergy or prefer that flavor.
- M&M’s: If you’re not a fan of Reese’s pieces, you can use mini chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, or M&Ms instead.
- Sugar Cookies: Use ready-to-bake sugar cookies instead of peanut butter and use white chocolate and sprinkles on the top for a fun Birthday Cake-like version!
- Caramel: Drizzle with caramel for even more gooeyness!
- Nuts: Sprinkle the top of the cookie dough with chopped nuts before adding the marshmallows for added crunch!
Calories: 274kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 220mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 26g | Vitamin A: 4IU | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1mg