Elderflower Champagne Cocktail
Elderflower Champagne Cocktail is made with raspberries, simple syrup, elderflower liqueur, and champagne. It's a simple and sophisticated bubbly drink that's perfect for celebrations!
Servings: 1 drink
- 3 raspberries1
- ½ ounce simple syrup2
- 1 ounce elderflower liqueur3
- 4 ounces champagne or prosecco4 chilled
Add raspberries, simple syrup, and elderflower liqueur to a champagne flute and give it a light stir.
Top with champagne or prosecco and garnish with additional berries, if desired.
- For additional fruit flavor, feel free to muddle the raspberries once you add them to release the juice.
- Alternative Sugar Options:
- Unsweetened: Go ahead and omit the simple syrup if you prefer a drier cocktail.
- Sugar Cube: You can also substitute for a sugar cube that has less sugar but still adds a touch of sweetness/ A sugar cube can make for a pretty presentation too!
- Rock Candy: This can make the cocktail a bit sweeter overall, but it makes for such a great presentation and it's such fun for parties!
- You can replace 1/2 ounce of elderflower liqueur with 1/2 ounce of peach schnapps for a fruity blend of flavor!
- Make sure that the champagne is chilled since this cocktail doesn't contain ice. This will give you a better flavor and drinking experience.
Calories: 197kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 100mg | Sugar: 23g | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg