Rainbow Sherbet Punch
Rainbow Sherbet Punch is an easy 5-minute recipe perfect for parties! It’s made with sparkling grape juice, lemon-lime soda, and lots of sherbet for a sweet party drink!
Servings: 20 people
- 4 cups sparking white grape juice1
- 52 oz limeade I used Simply Limeade
- 2 liters lemon lime soda2
- 10 drops green food coloring or until it reaches your desired shade
- 1 quart lime sherbet
- ½ quart rainbow sherbet for topping
- fresh limes optional topping
- fresh mint optional garnish
In a large punch bowl, combine sparkling white grape juice, limeade, lemon lime soda, lime sherbet, and ice together.
Stir in the food coloring until the punch reaches the desired shade of green.
Scoop the lime sherbet into the punch bowl and stir. Before you add in your lime sherbet, make sure there is enough room from the top of the punch bowl to add it so that it doesn’t overflow and make a mess. I made sure there was 2 to 3 inches of leeway before adding in my sherbet.
Once your lime sherbet is stirred in, top with rainbow sherbet for a pop of color (and flavor!).
Use a ladle to pour punch into individual glasses. Feel free to top each glass with an extra scoop of sherbet, a slice of lime, and fresh mint.
- Make sure to buy the white sparkling grape juice instead of the red!
- Ginger ale may also be used.
- It's best to make this with cold ingredients so the ice doesn't melt as quickly.
- Make just before servng for best results.
- If you have a special occasion coming up and you want this to be pink or blue or orange - just use that color food coloring! You can also use a different flavor of sherbet, like orange or raspberry!
Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 121mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 43g | Vitamin A: 37IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 1mg