Ice Cream Bread
Looking for a bread that requires zero skill, two ingredients, and no kneading? This basic Ice Cream Bread made with vanilla ice cream and self-rising flour is exactly what you're looking for!
Servings: 1 loaf
- 2 cups ice cream1 softened
- 1½ cups self-rising flour2 spooned and leveled
Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a loaf pan3 with non-stick spray and set aside.
In a medium mixing bowl or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, mix the softened ice cream and flour just until combined.
Add the batter to the prepared loaf pan and bake for 40 to 45 minutes until a toothpick comes clean when inserted into the center. Once cooked, run a knife along the edges of the pan to remove.
- Make sure you use full-fat ice cream. You can choose any flavor you'd like.
- You must use self-rising flour for this recipe, all-purpose will not work.
- You can use any loaf pan size between 8x4 and 9x5-inches.
- Nutritional information is for the entire loaf, but will vary based on the brand of ice cream you use.
Calories: 1798kcal | Carbohydrates: 311g | Protein: 43g | Fat: 46g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 614mg | Potassium: 732mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 90g | Vitamin A: 1183IU | Calcium: 407mg | Iron: 3mg