Strawberry Margaritas are fruity, fresh, and perfect for summer! Made with tequila, orange liqueur, fresh-squeezed lime juice, and homemade strawberry simple syrup. This cocktail can be sipped on the rocks or frozen.
Servings: 1 drink
- 1½ ounces silver tequila
- 1 ounce orange liqueur Triple Sec, Cointreau, or Grand Marnier
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce Strawberry Simple Syrup click to get the recipe
- salt or sugar for rim optional
- strawberries for garnish, optional
- lime wedges for garnish, optional
Dip rim of glass in water or run a lime wedge around the rim and then in either salt or sugar to coat and set aside.
Add the tequila, liqueur, lime juice, and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
Shake vigorously for 10 to 15 seconds and pour into a glass filled halfway with ice.
Garnish and serve.
- Two drinks should fit in most standard cocktail shakers, so feel free to double the recipe!
- If making this frozen, skip the ice and use frozen strawberries for an even more intense strawberry flavor! Use 1 cup of frozen strawberry per serving and blend until smooth!
- More strawberry syrup can be added if you prefer.
- Can be made in advance. Just shake and pour into an airtight container, enjoy within 3 days.
- Large Batch Recipe - Serves 8:
- 12 ounces tequila
- 8 ounces orange liqueur
- 8 ounces lime juice
- 8 ounces strawberry simple syrup
Calories: 193kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3mg | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin C: 9mg