Halloween Seven Layer Magic Bars
Halloween Seven Layer Bars are piled high with treats! A base of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough is topped with layers of Oreos, chocolate chunks, Reeses Pieces, M&Ms, and gooey sweetened condensed milk. The finishing touch is a handful of candy corn and some Halloween sprinkles!
Servings: 15 bars
- 16 ounces Ready to Bake refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 16 Halloween Oreos chopped and divided
- 1 cup chocolate chunks divided
- 1 cup Halloween M&Ms divided
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup Reese's pieces
- ½ cup candy corn
- ¼ cup Halloween Sprinkles optional
Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a 9x13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
Press the chocolate chip cookie dough evenly into the bottom of the pan.
Bake for 15 minutes.
After baking, sprinkle half of the Oreos, chocolate chunks, and M&M's over the top of the cookie layer.
Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the top, do you best to do an even coating, but it doesn't need to fully cover.
Layer with the remaining Oreos, chocolate chunks, and M&M's and then layer on the Reese's Pieces.
Bake for an additional 25 to 30 miutes. The condensed milk will begin to have a caramel color when it's done.
Remove from the oven and top with the candy corn and sprinkles and allow the bars to cool in the pan for at least 2 hours before removing and slicing.
If you made these 7 Layer Cookie Bars, I'd love for you to leave a review and rating to let others know how you liked the recipe!
- These bars can be kept at room temperature for up to 4 days.
- To Freeze: Store in an airtight container or freezer bag, they should keep in the freezer for about 3 months.
- Substitutions & Variations:
- Try experimenting with different kinds of candies, chocolate chips, cookies, and toppings to make your own layers! Some suggestions:
- Candy layer: Crushed Butterfinger, Kit Kats, Heath Bars, Reese’s Cups
- Cookie layer: Crumbled Biscoff cookies, graham crackers, Golden Oreos, Chips Ahoy
- Chocolate chip layer: Dark, milk, or white chocolate chips, peanut butter, or caramel chips. You can also sprinkle the chocolate chips on top after baking so they don’t completely melt.
- Other add-ins: Crushed pretzels, chopped nuts, and flaked coconut.
Calories: 482kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 219mg | Potassium: 240mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 51g | Vitamin A: 107IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 104mg | Iron: 2mg