Brownie Batter Dip
This Brownie Batter Dip is the creamiest, dreamiest chocolatey dessert dip ever! Brownie mix is cooked in milk, cooled, and then folded into a chocolate whipped cream to create a delightfully rich dip that will become your new dessert obsession!
Servings: 4 cups
- 1 (15 to 18oz.) Brownie box mix unprepared
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1½ cups heavy cream
- ¼ cup instant chocolate pudding mix unprepared
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
In a medium saucepan, whisk together the brownie mix and milk over medium heat and cook until smooth and thick, about 5 to 8 minutes. There shouldn’t be any grittiness to the mixture, it should look like chocolate sauce.
Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temperature for about 45 minutes. The brownie mixture should have a soft but thick ganache-like texture once cooled.
In a large bowl or stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment, beat the heavy cream, pudding mix, and powdered sugar together until stiff peaks form.
Fold the brownie batter into the whipped cream until fully incorporated. Serve immediately for a silky smooth dip or refrigerate for 2+ hours for a thicker mousse-like consistency.
Serve with fruit, cookies, pretzels, and more!
- Use a regular fudge brownie mix that doesn’t have chocolate chips or chunks. If it comes with a sauce, discard it.
- By cooking the brownie mix it eliminates the grittiness and raw flavor that you often find in cake batter or brownie mix dips. It also enhances the brownie flavor.
- You can also speed up the cooling of the brownie batter by transferring the brownie mixture to a fresh bowl and placing it in the refrigerator for 20 to 25 minutes.
- A thawed 8oz. tub of cool whip could be used in place of the heavy cream.
Calories: 372kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Cholesterol: 127mg | Sodium: 77mg | Potassium: 127mg | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 1386IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 110mg