Starbucks Medicine Ball Tea
This Starbucks Medicine Ball Tea is a deliciously soothing copycat recipe made with peach and mint teas, honey, and lemonade!
Servings: 1 drink
- 4 ounces water
- 1 bag Teavana Peach Tranquility Herbal Tea
- 1 bag Teavana Jade Citrus Mint Green Tea
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 cup lemonade
- 1 lemon slice optional
- This is for a "tall", if you want a "grande" simply add an additional 4 ounces of water and keep the rest of the recipe the same.
- Feel free to add some peppermint simple syrup or a couple of drops of peppermint extract.
- Even though this drink was originally created to kick cold and flu season to the curb. It's actually really delicious and it's REALLY good iced!
- Steep tea for 5 minutes.
- Add to a drink shaker with ice, lemonade, and honey.
- Shake until chilled then enjoy!
Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 24mg | Potassium: 7mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 1mg