This Breakfast Martini is the perfect sipping cocktail that's sweet and citrusy while also being beautiful balanced and flavorful!
Servings: 1 drink
- 1½ teaspoons orange marmalade
- ½ ounce lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 1½ ounces gin
- ½ ounce Cointreau or triple sec
- orange peel
- cinnamon sugar toast wedge for garnish
Add orange marmalade and lemon juice to a cocktail shaker and stir with a bar spoon to loosen up the marmalade.
Add ice, gin, and cointreau and shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
Strain into a martini glass and squeeze an orange peel over the drink and drop it in.
Garnish with cinnamon sugar toast if desired and serve.
- I don't recommend substituting vodka for the gin.
- Some pulp from the marmalade will make it through the strainer. If you'd prefer a perfectly smooth drink, you can strain again over a fine mesh strainer to catch it.
Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 24mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 7IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg