Circus Animal Sugar Cookies
Circus Animal Cookies are fun, sweet, and delicious treats that are loaded with circus animal cookies, white chocolate chips, and sprinkles! Made with refrigerated cookie dough for a fast and easy 4-ingredients dessert!
Servings: 24 cookies
- 16 ounces refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- ⅔ cup chopped circus animal cookies
- ⅓ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons rainbow nonpareils
Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and mix until fully combined.
Using a medium cookie scoop to portion out the dough and place on the prepared baking sheet 2-inches apart.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the edges are just golden brown
Remove from oven and let cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
- You can play with the ratios of animal crackers, chocolate chips, and sprinkles, but you should be careful to not add a total of more than 1½ cups of add-ins.
- You can use a chopped white chocolate bar instead of white chocolate chips if you want.
- To make a fun cookie sandwich, place vanilla frosting in between two cookies!
Calories: 117kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 73mg | Potassium: 39mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 8IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 8mg | Iron: 1mg