Nature's Pizza is an easy, light, and refreshing breakfast or snack recipe made with yogurt, granola, and fresh fruit. This viral TikTok recipe is then frozen before enjoying!
Servings: 6 people
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 10 fresh strawberries divided
- ½ cup granola
- ½ mango diced
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
Wrap a large plate with plastic wrap, letting the plastic rest on the base of the plate.
Spread the yogurt out with a rubber spatula or the back of a spoon to create a thick circle on the plate.
Add 7 trimmed strawberries to a food processor or blender and pulse until smooth. Add the strawberry puree to the middle of the yogurt and gently spread it around leaving a 1-inch border around the edge.
Sprinkle the granola around the edge of the yogurt.
Sprinkle the top of the strawberry puree with the remaining sliced strawberries and other fruit.
Freeze for 2 hours before slicing and enjoying.
- Choose different flavors of yogurt for the base! Strawberry, blueberry, or even cheesecake yogurt would all make a fantastic crust flavor!
- Switch up the granola! How about chocolate granola, Homemade Granola, oats & honey granola, or cinnamon granola!
- Whip up a different puree sauce! Blueberries, raspberries, or even a mixed berries sauce made of multiple kinds of berries!
- Toppings! Add thin slices of kiwi or bananas, blackberries, chopped up pineapple, dried fruit, shredded coconut, or sliced almonds!
- Want to make it a little more dessert-like? Sprinkle on some mini chocolate chips, mini peanut butter chips, drizzle on some chocolate sauce, or even melted peanut butter!
- Want to enjoy fruit pizza that’s not frozen? You can make a version with sliced watermelon rounds spreading yogurt out on top to act as the ‘sauce’ and then topping it with your favorite fruit!
- How To Store: Once the pizza has been cut, place it into an airtight container with parchment or wax paper to separate each layer. Place back in the freezer and store for up to one month.
- Can I Make This On A Cookie Sheet For A Bigger Pizza? Absolutely! You can make Nature's Pizza as big (or as small) as you'd like! Just make sure you have enough yogurt for the base, granola for the crust, and fruit for the topping!
- How Can I Get The Puree Sauce To Spread Easier? If needed, you can freeze the yogurt 'crust' before trying to spread the sauce and add the toppings. Just be sure you add the granola for the crust first before freezing so it sticks to the yogurt!
- Can I Use Frozen Strawberries To Make The Puree Sauce? You can, but I'd recommend thawing the strawberries first to allow them to soften a bit. This will make it easier to spread onto the yogurt base.
Calories: 103kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 15mg | Potassium: 153mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 196IU | Vitamin C: 21mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg