Thanksgiving Crescent Ring
This Thanksgiving Crescent Ring piles your favorite turkey day leftovers onto buttery, flaky crescent rolls for a delicious meal or snack! Baked up to perfection and ready to enjoy in only 35 minutes!
Servings: 8 people
- 1 (16oz.) can crescent rolls
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 cup stuffing
- 2 cups shredded turkey
- ½ cup cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- gravy for serving
- parsley for garnish
Preheat the oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Unroll and separate the rolls and arrange them in a starburst, slightly overlapping the corners of the lower corners of the triangles.
Use a medium cookie scoop to portion out the mashed potatoes on the thicker end of the rolls and use a spoon or rubber spatula to flatten the mashed potatoes.
Top the mashed potatoes with the stuffing followed by the turkey.
Top the turkey with 1 tablespoon of cranberry sauce per roll.
Gently pull the points of the rolls up and over the mounds of filling and tuck the point in to secure them.
Brush the rolls with 1 tablespoon of melted butter and then bake for 17 to 20 minutes until the tops of the rolls begin to turn a golden brown.
Brush the tops of the baked rolls with the remaining tablespoon of melted butter and garnish with parsley. Serve with a small bowl of gravy in the middle.
- How Long Can I Store Leftovers Of This Thanksgiving Crescent Ring? This will depend entirely on how long your leftovers had been stored before you made this Crescent Ring Recipe. If you made it the day after Thanksgiving I’d recommend enjoying them for up to 2 days. I’d suggest tossing the Crescent leftovers if this was the last day of using up those turkey day leftovers!
- Can I Add Cheese To The Crescent Ring? Yes, I’d suggest using white cheddar, American, Swiss, or Provolone.
- Do I Need To Warm Up The Leftovers Individually Before Using Them In This Recipe? Nope! Since the ring gets baked in the oven it allows for plenty of time for the leftovers to warm up! Double heating them could cause the crescent sandwich to turn out dry.
Calories: 158kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 186mg | Potassium: 162mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 188IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1mg