Drunken Leprechaun is a sweet, fruity, vibrant green cocktail that's made with just 3 ingredients in less than 5 minutes! The perfect drink to sip on and serve at your St. Patrick's Day party!
Servings: 1 drink
- 4 ounces orange juice
- 2 ounces Jameson Irish Whiskey
- 1 ounce blue curacao
- orange slice for garnish
- maraschino cherry for garnish
Add orange juice, whiskey, and blue curacao to a highball glass with ice.
4 ounces orange juice, 2 ounces Jameson Irish Whiskey, 1 ounce blue curacao, Ice
Stir and garnish with an orange slice.
orange slice, maraschino cherry
- Can I Make A Large Batch Of This Lucky Leprechaun Drink? Yes, you can! You can easily mix up a couple of drinks in a large pitcher for easier making and serving!
- Are There Any Variations To This Leprechaun Cocktail? For a tasty variation, you can do 1 oz of Irish whiskey and 1 oz of peach schnapps. This would make what’s called a fuzzy leprechaun drink!
- What Makes This Drink Green Since Food Coloring Isn’t On The Ingredients List? The combination of blue curacao and orange juice is what gives this drink its vibrant green color! So easy!
- How Many Drinks Can I Make With One Bottle Of Jameson Irish Whiskey? A standard 750ml bottle has 25.4 ounces in it. Since one leprechaun drink takes 2 ounces of whiskey you can make 12 cocktails with one standard bottle. Would be great for making a large batch in a punch bowl for parties!
- Can I Make This Drink Stronger By Adding More Alcohol? You definitely can make them as strong as you’d like. Just be careful since the drink is on the sweeter side they do go down super easy!
Calories: 254kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 227mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 227IU | Vitamin C: 57mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 1mg