Hot Girl Summer Salad
This Hot Girl Summer Salad is made with cucumbers, green pepper, red onion, eggs, Italian dressing, and more for a quick, easy, and refreshing lunch or snack!
Servings: 4 people
- 2 cucumbers peeled and diced
- 2 green bell peppers diced
- ½ red onion finely diced
- 4 hard boiled eggs peeled and chopped
- ¾ cup zesty Italian dressing
- ½ cup sliced pepperoncini peppers
- ¼ cup roasted sunflower kernels
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
Chop the cucumbers, bell peppers, onion, and eggs and add to a large bowl.
2 cucumbers, 2 green bell peppers, ½ red onion, 4 hard boiled eggs
Add the dressing, pepperoncini peppers, sunflower kernels, garlic powder, paprika, and ground black pepper and toss until evenly combined.
¾ cup zesty Italian dressing, ½ cup sliced pepperoncini peppers, ¼ cup roasted sunflower kernels, ½ teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon paprika, ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Feel free to use different colored bell peppers.
- You can reduce the amount of dressing if desired or choose a different flavor, I just found that this ratio worked best for my tastes.
- This recipe does not include the time to prepare the hard-boiled eggs. You can hard boil them at home or use precooked ones found near the eggs at the grocery store.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 187mg | Sodium: 569mg | Potassium: 520mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 782IU | Vitamin C: 67mg | Calcium: 72mg | Iron: 2mg