The Best Strawberry Daiquiri
This really is the Best Strawberry Daiquiri recipe out there! It's a slushy blend of fresh strawberries, citrus, ice, and rum!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 3 cups ice
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup rum
- 1/4 cup lemon-lime soda
- For a non-alcoholic version, replace the rum with additional lemon-lime soda.
- Frozen strawberries can be good, but the strawberries might now be as strong.
- Club soda can be used in place of lemon-lime soda.
Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Sodium: 3mg | Potassium: 125mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin C: 50.5mg | Calcium: 12mg | Iron: 0.3mg