Sangria Jello Shots
Turn a classic wine punch into a fun party shot with this easy Sangria Jello Shots recipe! These cocktails are great for all your get togethers and are made ahead of time for easy entertaining!
Prep Time10 mins
Set Time3 hrs
Total Time3 hrs 10 mins
Servings: 18 jello shots
- 2 tablespoons unflavored gelatin (2 packets)
- 2 cups red wine (red blend, cabernet, zinfandel) divided
- 1/2 cup cherry juice
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- 1/2 granny smith apple cored and finely diced
- 18 mandarin oranges slices chopped into thirds
- 18 fresh raspberries halved
- 18 2-ounce plastic cups with lids
Add gelatin to a spouted mixing bowl or 4-cup liquid measuring cup. Pour 1/4 cup of red wine over the gelatin and allow to sit for 5 minutes until the gelatin is absorbed into the wine.
Heat 1 cup wine over medium heat until it just begins to simmer. Whisk the hot wine into the gelatin mixture until the gelatin is dissolved.
Whisk in the remaining 3/4 cup of wine and both juices until combined. Set aside.
Lay out your plastic cups on a baking tray without the lids (for easy transportation). Distribute the diced apples evenly among the cups. Add 3 pieces of orange and 1/2 or a raspberry to each cup.
Pour the wine mixture into each cup filling just under the lip so there's room to put the lid on later.
Refrigerate the shots for 2-3 hours or until set.
Remove shots from the fridge. Place a raspberry half on top of each shot, cut side down. Serve immediately or cover each cup with a lid and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- If you're not feeling the fruit in the shots, they can be omitted and you'll still have a delish wine jello shot!
Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 15g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 204mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 600IU | Vitamin C: 24.9mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 0.3mg