This Pina Colada recipe is a deliciously fruity and frozen drink made with creamy coconut and sweet pineapple and zesty lime juice. Add rum to make things lively or keep it virgin for the whole family to enjoy!
Servings: 2 drinks
- 6 - 8 cups ice
- 1 cups fresh or frozen pineapple chunks
- 7 ounces Coco cream
- 1 lime juiced
- 3 ounces coconut rum
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- pineapple wedges for garnish
- lime slices for garnish
- maraschino cherry for garnish
Fill the blender with ice and blend it into a powdery snow, transfer to a bowl and place in the freezer while you make the rest of the drink.
Add the pineapple, coconut cream, lime juice, coconut rum, and simple syrup to the blender and blend until smooth.
Add 1 1/2 cups of the powdered ice to each of two large glasses, divide the liquid mixture evenly among the glasses and stir to combine.
Garnish glasses and serve.
- Coco Cream is a specific product that can be found in the Liquor aisle at most grocery stores with the drink mixers. This is NOT canned coconut cream.
- You can blend everything together at once if you don't want to deal with transferring the ice, but this will make it melt quicker.
Calories: 515kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 30g | Sodium: 14mg | Potassium: 446mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 19g | Vitamin A: 50IU | Vitamin C: 52mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 3.2mg