This Dole Whip recipe is a copycat of the famous Disney soft serve pineapple, banana, and coconut treat we all know and love! But you can make it right at home with just 4 ingredients and a blender!
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 people
- 16 ounces frozen pineapple
- 1 banana, frozen
- 3/4 cup coconut milk*
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until a smooth and creamy soft serve texture is achieved. You will likely need to use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides of the blender in between pulsing to make sure that all of the fruit chunks get blended.
Serve in bowls with a spoon.
- You can use either canned coconut milk or the kind that you would find in a carton in the refrigerator section at your grocery store.
- If using the canned stuff, DO NOT mix the solid with the liquid, simply scoop out the top layer of cream and use the liquid that has settled at the bottom.
- If you're using store-bought frozen banana slices instead of freezing a banana yourself, use about 1 cup of frozen slices.
Calories: 174kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 6mg | Potassium: 322mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 85IU | Vitamin C: 57.2mg | Calcium: 22mg | Iron: 1.8mg