Cheesy Corn Casserole
Cheesy Corn Casserole is an easy, no-effort side dish made with just 6 ingredients and ready for the oven in just 5 minutes! It's an instant family favorite during the holidays!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time50 mins
Total Time55 mins
Servings: 9 people
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease an 8x8-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
In a large bowl, mix together the ingredients until fully combined. Transfer to the prepared baking dish.
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes and serve warm.
- A 9x9-inch dish may also be used.
- The mixture will rise up quite a bit but will deflate after taking it out of the oven, this is normal. Make sure that you don't use anything smaller than an 8x8-inch baking dish or it could overflow.
- Only use whole-fat sour cream.
- Depending on the brand of canned corn you use, sizes may vary slightly, anything between 14 and 16 ounces will work fine.
- Corn casserole is soft and it may look undercooked, but it's not, the cream style corn and cheese keep it slightly gooey!
Calories: 248kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 290mg | Potassium: 211mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 14.1% | Vitamin C: 6.1% | Calcium: 8.4% | Iron: 2.7%